Our Resource Center
We provide access to Dayton healthcare resources and tools, such as publications, forms, and regional policies, on many different topics. These are all available to you here on our website. Also, please visit our links to issue-specific information such as advocacy, health information technology (HIT), and quality of care.
As always, please send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Our Regional Policies
Our diverse Board of Trustees develops position statements in response to situations that impact all of our members. The hospitals use these statements as the backbone of their individual hospital policies.
We invite you to review the current policies:
Our Recent Publications
We are pleased to share with you a number of publications about our region’s hospitals and health initiatives.
- Economic & Employment Impact Report
- Safety Net Task Force Report
- Nursing Student & Instructor Clinical Passport 2016-2017
- Nursing – Student Experience 2014
- Healthcare Preparedness Program January 2014 Meeting
- Preble County Healthcare Preparedness Workshop March 2014
- CDMH Dr. Plantoni Handouts November 2014
- CDMH Presentation November 2014
We developed and provided these forms for a variety of agencies and services.
- Patient Transfer Form
- Nursing Facility to Hospital Transfer Form
- Loan Borrow Form
- EMS Social Services Referral Form
To obtain official copies of these forms, including the necessary carbon copy, please contact Jill Neitzel at (937) 424-2360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.